回複:legal advise help needed - ex-husband sued

來源: xiao3xixi 2011-01-19 21:47:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1232 bytes)
回答: legal advise help needed - ex-husband suedxiao3xixi2011-01-18 23:47:23

Thank you all for your advises. I am in California.

My work situation is resolved. Last fall while looking for a new job, I went to talk with our CFO asking for a raise after becoming CPA (I did not talk with my manager and director). Surprisingly I got my promotion (to supervisor) and raise in two weeks. The work relationships (new manager, but the same director) have been improved since.

The years after devoice have not been easy, but through sheer determination I have achieved a lot (I was stay home mom), and transfered into a better and stronger person.

I have talked with my daughters what they say could be instigated and twisted and picked out of content, it is good time to be mature. They understood. My younger daughter said she would cry every single day until mom would be back if her mom would be taken away.

I think the most crude thing my ex could do is to make them believe that they have not been loved by me, depriving the most precious and valuable thing in their lives. I feel saddened and heartened by it. The children were not so much involved  in my case before because they were relatively young, but now I have to talk through this with them.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”