legal advise help needed - ex-husband sued

來源: xiao3xixi 2011-01-18 23:47:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2014 bytes)

The case: My daughters have been very nice two daughters that are good at school, piano, Chinese, violin and writing. But last fall my second daughter's (11 years old) math went to 70s, I was mad and asked her to bring her text book back everyday so we can work together, she kept forgetting. I was angry at her not taking care of herself, and said "you want to be stupid, and that is stupid". she was upset and told her teacher. Her teacher did not tell me and then told my ex-hu*****and (who is white). Now my ex-hu*****and is suing for full physical custody (right now we have half and half) of my two daughters because I was abusive and request I pay him (now he pays me $1000 a month)

On my side, in the past few years, I have spent a lot of time with my daughters on Chinese, math, and Piano practicing and these had been recorded on their notebooks. I am normally very patient and persistent mom. 

The history of the case, 7 years ago, we had devoice settlement which each had 50% of assets and 50% of children (about half million each) without lawyer involved. After that my ex sued me 4 times in one years continuesly. the court had kept same except his support reduce to $1000 from $2500 since I started to work and have fairly goo work. He appealed everything and we fought on the upper court, his request got denied. I spent a year and half of becoming a CPA. I fought without a lawyer.

Now he is back. How damage my daughter's teacher in this case if she becomes witness on the stand to testify? What stratage I should have? Can my daughters testify in the court? Can they choose who they want to be with (my older one is 13, she wants to be with me). He never pays piano nor violin nor Chinese school, can I fight to get him to pay? He is self-employee embeded software engineer contractor and makes at least $100 per hour, and have been deduct so many things, how can I get him to pay more? (I make in the 70s).

Thank you for anybody who can help.

xiao3

所有跟帖: 

回複:legal advise help needed - ex-husband sued -apt- 給 apt 發送悄悄話 apt 的博客首頁 (565 bytes) () 01/19/2011 postreply 09:04:42

原來這是律師啊 -傻等啦- 給 傻等啦 發送悄悄話 (235 bytes) () 01/19/2011 postreply 10:03:30

回複:原來這是律師啊 -xiao3xixi- 給 xiao3xixi 發送悄悄話 (723 bytes) () 01/19/2011 postreply 21:59:06

not a legal advise but it's good to talk to the teacher to clari -dearfurby- 給 dearfurby 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/19/2011 postreply 16:46:53

回複:legal advise help needed - ex-husband sued -xiao3xixi- 給 xiao3xixi 發送悄悄話 (1232 bytes) () 01/19/2011 postreply 21:47:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”