Why did you marry him?

來源: 輕輕河邊草 2010-12-11 20:24:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2063 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 輕輕河邊草 ] 在 2010-12-14 14:20:44 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 求助,關於立遺囑問題!烏龜的馬甲2010-12-11 12:24:40

What did you marry him from the very beginning? How well did you know each other before you get married? How long you stay together before you get married? Is he very rich? What is your age difference?...........

I do not how much you love your hu*****and and how much he loves you and trust you. seems like that he did not and still does not trust you. If you really think he is a good man to spend your life with, and love him dearly, do not say a single word about money and will. otherwise, he will think you want his money. he married him for money. He had a failure marriage, understand. do not ask him to buy life insurance either. if his prenup included aftermarriage income and property, why is you prenup part, do you have income and property? what are you going to live if he wants you out? what if he is getting you as a free nanny for his kid and sex toy for him? No Offence. because I had the same fear when I moved into my boyfriend(now hu*****and)'s house.

I lived with my hu*****and for 3 years before we sold his house and bought a new one together. I never felt I was living in my own house, I always felt that I was renting and did not know what I was going to do if something happened to him (he actually had a will written and printed out that i would got most of his money and property, but i did not trust that piece of paper without lawyer's witness), the more I talked about it, the more he thought I lived with him for his money. So I stopped talking, and I actually encouraged prenup before we got married. But he surprised me buy not writing prenup, and sold his house and bought this new house with joint name.

So ask yourself why did you marry him? how well you know him? are you going to have kids together? If you does not want you to work and stay at home, who control the finance? Do you have spare money or you ask him like a begger? if he refuses to have kids with you, If he control all finance and pay all the bills? if he gives you money when you beg him, leave, ASAP.

Be smart.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Why did you marry him? -烏龜的馬甲- 給 烏龜的馬甲 發送悄悄話 (123 bytes) () 12/11/2010 postreply 21:17:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”