回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:請教老Ø埡退�ó?micro;?cedil;?Egrave;? siz

來源: husk 2010-11-16 15:35:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1480 bytes)
Shoplifting may belong to CIMT (Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude). The state's criminal law and immigration law has different definitions on it. You should print out the immigration waiver conditions and your conviction with corresponding law which includes the maximum possible penalty. Then bring them to interview.

I believe in your case it should be fine. However, it's better to check the max possible imprison time for your conviction is less than one year or not. If you do the homework, you should know it.

Police report should be got from police station. They usually just send you a photocopy. Better to ask them to put some stamp or certify it. But this is not that important.

When you get interviewed, there are chances that you will do it separately, but not guaranteed I don't know how to control it. My personal opinion is you should tell your hu*****and honestly. To hide something is worse than the bad thing itself. It costs you too much. Eventually you may still have to face the reality. For example, since you already have the criminal history, later when you travel to countries like Canada or Europe, you may still have to fill in the history on the visa application forms. Different country has different regulations on it. If the country does not allow you in, you may still have to explain it to your hu*****and.

Of course, how to tell your hu*****and and how to deal with the possible consequences is something you need to think through.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:請教老Ø埡?Euml;�ó?micro;?cedil;?Egra -binlan- 給 binlan 發送悄悄話 (147 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 20:18:04

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:請教老Ø?ordm;?Euml;�ó?micro;?ced -husk- 給 husk 發送悄悄話 husk 的博客首頁 (164 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 07:20:36

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:請教老Ø?ordm;?Euml;�ó?micro;? -binlan- 給 binlan 發送悄悄話 (12 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 09:52:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”