questions on small claim - dispute on basement building

來源: 緞庫 2010-08-20 16:11:48 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1393 bytes)
My issue would be related to oral agreement on basement building work I did.
Short story is I did basement building for a lady, both agreed on total of $6000 for kitchen, bathroom, living room and a bedroom plus hallway, stairs etc. I have almost finished all the work and first, she send me a letter asked me to leave. After several meeting, she told me she's going to pay $3000. I am sueing her now for breaching the oral agreement and asking for $6500.
I want to know how should I prepare for the court?
- I have pictures and some of the message on a forum., design for basement layout, initial calculation for labor and material, etc.
Some basic background of myself: I am doing home renovation work part time on my own, mostly for fun. This lady found me after looked at pictures of my work I posted on a forum. I have no license and offering low price and that is why she wanted me to do it. The dispute happened after she requested upgrading the bathroom and kitchen material, we could not agree on the price. She send me a written letter ask me to leave the site. Her dispute note says she cancelled my service because I lied about my license information, although I told her very clearly at the very beginning that I don't have license and I am only work in spare time.
Would the license become a issue in this case?
I am in Alberta, Canada.
Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回複:questions on small claim - dispute on basement building -緞庫- 給 緞庫 發送悄悄話 (43 bytes) () 08/20/2010 postreply 16:27:59

Did she got permits for Electic and Plumb? -LiveInCanada2- 給 LiveInCanada2 發送悄悄話 (688 bytes) () 08/23/2010 postreply 09:42:41

回複:Did she got permits for Electic and Plumb? -緞庫- 給 緞庫 發送悄悄話 (187 bytes) () 08/23/2010 postreply 11:27:05

license -liveinCanada2- 給 liveinCanada2 發送悄悄話 (562 bytes) () 08/23/2010 postreply 13:08:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”