看到好多人向BBB告狀或抱怨,請看:(如要更大程度上判斷要看更多)

來源: WXC0210 2010-05-20 16:40:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1942 bytes)

抄自其他網站:
Fact: The BBB is a PRIVATE company and not a government agency like they want people to think they are. As a matter of fact if you file a complaint against a company with the BBB, they cannot do anything to get your money back or resolve the problem as they have no power as a PRIVATE company.

Fact: In order to get listed as a good site with the BBB you have to PAY a large fee to get listed. I was quoted over $1000 per year to get listed. This to me is hypocritical on their part as they are always telling people don't pay for this and that, etc. So remember next time you search the BBB you are not getting the best companies, you are getting the richest companies.

Fact: The BBB wants everyone to have the impression that if a company is not listed on their site then they are not a reputable company. As I listed in the fact above; the truth is that if a company is not listed they didn't want to pay the large fees.

So I guess I am not a reputable company according to the BBB. $1000 per year would more than likely absorb all of my profits, so I guess I lose the next time someone asks me if I am a member of the BBB. I have totally lost confidence in the BBB and thought people should know what they truly are. I know next time if I want to find out who the richest companies are I know that I can go to the BBB.

Feel free to check out my facts for yourself and you will see it is all true. I understand they have costs to maintain but how much do they really need.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if they have 1,000,000 companies registered (could be more) and are charging $1000 per year for each. (some companies pay much more than $1000) That is $1 Billion dollars per year that the BBB is collecting in fees. How much profit is the BBB really making? Do they have stock offerings? something I may want to get in on
來自:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=36232

所有跟帖: 

回複:看到好多人向BBB告狀或抱怨,請看:(如要更大程度上判斷要看更多) -kktt7809- 給 kktt7809 發送悄悄話 (837 bytes) () 05/20/2010 postreply 19:49:15

建議樓主看樓下都怎麽說的 -東土大糖- 給 東土大糖 發送悄悄話 東土大糖 的博客首頁 (50 bytes) () 05/21/2010 postreply 08:42:06

LA Times report: -wxc0210- 給 wxc0210 發送悄悄話 (61 bytes) () 05/21/2010 postreply 16:27:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”