Yahoo 新聞以及最佳回複:

來源: idiot94 2012-10-10 07:42:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2529 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ idiot94 ] 在 2012-10-10 07:43:10 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Yahoo:

Could pepperoni spoil presidential debate?

..."Sausage or pepperoni?"

Pizza Hut is offering a lifetime of free pizza — one large pie a week for 30 years — or a check for $15,600 to anyone who poses the question to either President Barack Obama or Republican candidate Mitt Romney during the live Town Hall-style debate next Tuesday

Best Reply:

Bob  •  16 mins ago

Response: "Well, the question is not which topping I like; it's which topping this country needs! Pepperoni, though delicious, offers little to a healthy lifestyle. The same can be said of sausage. However, we have been having a shortage of mushrooms in this country, due to our shrinking economy and a lack of workers able to grow them, either locally or domestically. That leaves the anchovy, which is healthier than it's meat counterparts and more prosperous than the mushroom. However, most American's are not fond of the taste of these little fishies, and my job is to give American's what they want, what they need, what they desire. That being said, we shouldn't be looking to pizza for nourishment; I think soup is a better alternative."

所有跟帖: 

聽著真像Obama的調子. -季襄- 給 季襄 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2012 postreply 08:03:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”