朱哥靚的周末約會

朱哥靚 took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked 朱哥靚. "I want to get weighed," said the girl. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize. Next the couple went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, 朱哥靚 again asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and 朱哥靚 lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again 朱哥靚 asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, 朱哥靚 figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake. Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?" Kim responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."

所有跟帖: 

這笑話夠老滴,嗬嗬 -朱哥靚- 給 朱哥靚 發送悄悄話 朱哥靚 的博客首頁 (19 bytes) () 06/12/2012 postreply 18:28:22

yep, but I waughed. -idiot94- 給 idiot94 發送悄悄話 idiot94 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/12/2012 postreply 21:38:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!