看美國網民如何惡搞

來源: e帶漸寬 2012-04-13 17:21:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (48980 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ e帶漸寬 ] 在 2012-04-14 22:12:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

昨天想給新買的Tablet下載一些Apps,到play store裏逛了逛,發現有一款 Solar Charger,看名字挺有意思的,就進去看了一下介紹,說是可以把tablet的觸屏變成 solar panel,對tablet進行充電,一看就覺得這個有點兒不靠譜,再看了一下產品介紹,原來是放在這裏專門騙那些不看介紹就徑直下載的用戶。可是看了一下reviews,竟然有 5 star。當時就心生好奇,點進去一看,差點笑翻了,原來是網友爭相惡搞,可能有上千條,摘了幾條下來大家樂一下。

Attila on April 8, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

The revolution has begun!

For how long we've been waiting for this... and somebody smart has finally put it together! No more carrying the charger around, buying spare batteries (I just did last month... :(...), and it's a GREEN solution!! In fact the charging may continue even in the dark after taking the phone back from constant sunlight, the app must convert the heat into energy, I tell you my battery charge went up further 2% after bringing the phone into the dark! Very clever!

革命開始了!

我已經等多久了終於有聰明人把它做出來了。用不著再隨身帶著充電器,也不用再買備用電池了(上個月才買的  :(…), 這可是個綠色解決方案!!事實上把手機從陽光下拿走放到黑暗中充電還是會繼續,這個app肯定是也能把熱能轉換成電能,我告訴你把手機放到沒光的地方我的電池還充了2%的電!太聰明了!

Samantha on April 5, 2012 (HTC Wildfire S with version 1.1)

Am I doing something wrong?

Downloaded fine, followed directions and put in direct sunlight and it drains battery...might be me, or England's spectacular weather...either way this isn't working :(

我哪兒做得不對嗎?

下載沒問題,照著說明把手機放在陽光下的,然後電池就耗光了可能怪我自己吧,或者英國特殊的天氣不管是什麽原因反正不能用:(

****這姐們兒是個實誠人啊,哈哈。。。。看來英國人是少點幽默勁兒*******

sal on April 5, 2012 (Droid Bionic with version 1.1)

AMAZING

Charged my phone faster than my quick charger. Thank you and god bless. These developers are truly Friggin amazing!!!!! I havent used my cable charger in 2 weeks!!! 5 STARS.

比我的快充器充電還快。 謝謝你,好人一生平安。這些開發人員真他娘帥呆了。我已經兩個星期沒用我的充電器了!!!五星。

Sudip on March 31, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy Y with version 1.1)

This is revolution.

I installed this app a while ago and now, I'm buying a cheap android phone for each device I have like a refrigerator, tv etc. thanks to this app, I am ending my electricity subscription. And those who rated it low, if you leave your device under the sun for an hour a day for a week, it'll work. The mobile I bought to charge my Computer had this problem, now it's fixed. If not, you should consider buying a new phone.

這是場革命。

我剛裝了這個app,我現在在給我所有的電子產口都買一個便宜的安卓手機,象什麽冰箱啦,電視啦。感謝這款app,我現在要把我的供電停掉。那些給差評的,如果你把你的手機每天一個小時在太陽底下放一個星期,它就會工作的。我買來給電腦充電的手機以前有這個問題,現在修好了。如果不行的話,你就考慮買一部新的手機了。

Mark on March 21, 2012 (HTC Desire HD with version 1.1)

Took me a while to figure out, but it works!

Once I figured out how to turn on my phones light sensor this app charged my phone in 3 hours. Lost a star as it needs direct sunlight and not as fast as a wall charger. Very good app overall!

費了我一陣功夫才搞明白,不過現在行了!

一旦我搞明白怎麽打開手機的光感器,這個app用三個小時就把我的手機充好電了。少給一個星,因為它還是要陽光直射,而且不如普通充電器快。總得來說非常好的一個app!

kare loon on April 5, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

Great apps

Very intelligently done! Work like it said it should. Seriously those people that can't get this app to work should just get an iPhone instead. Rtfm! Idiot!

偉大的apps

幹得聰明!象它說的是能用的。認真地講那些用不了的人應該買一部愛瘋。Rtfm!(讀讀簡介!) 白癡!

Pamela on March 26, 2012 (Motorola Droid RAZR with version 1.1)

Whoa!

After downloading this app I was able to fight off Chuck Norris,.Edward from Twilight, and I lost 600 pounds in two hours! AMAZING!

哇塞!

下載了這個app之後,我打跑了Chuck Norris,還有“暮光之城”的Edward,我還在兩個小時之內減了600磅!帥!

March 16, 2012 (LG Optimus Black with version 1.1)

Worth it

We were having a party on the beach at night.. all of a sudden the electricity went down , thanks to this amazing app i repowered the DJ , speaker,lights,a big yacht,hawaii and the moon using starlight Whoever invented this app is genius RESPECT

值了

晚上我們正在海灘上開趴突然就停電了,感謝這個帥呆了的app,我用星光給DJ,音響,電燈,大遊艇,夏威夷,還有月亮恢複供電。不管是誰發明這個app,真是個天才。敬禮

Raegan on April 3, 2012 (Version 1.1)

MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This app is beyond amazing. It not only saved my battery, but also my very own life. I was out hiking in the everglades about a week ago. I heard wolves.They began to howl and call the rest of the pack to began a hunt.Then they broke through the trees and shrubbery and saw me.In all actuallity, they were standing level with my eyes and were staring at me with a demonic glare.I ripped my phone out of my pocket and screamed, "Oh by the gods of play store save me!" A sunbeam exploded and killed all the wolves!

我的故事!!!!

這個app帥斃了。它不僅給我省電池,還救了我的命。一個星期前我在Everglades 遠足。我聽到有狼。它們嚎了起來,呼叫同伴開始獵食。然後它衝出樹木和灌木叢,看到了我。千真萬確,它們站得跟我的眼睛一邊兒高,用惡魔般的眼神盯著我。我從兜裏拔出我的手機喊道:噢,玩店的眾神救我!一束陽光閃過,所有的狼都掛了!

Math on March 31, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

Useful app.

Not only did this app work really well, but my wife and I conceived immediately after installation - something the Dr said was impossible due to my not having genitals. Nice.

很有用的app.

這個app不僅真的好用,而且裝了之後我太太和我馬上就懷上了-----醫生說因為我木有JJ,這本來根本是不可能的事。太好了。

Cathie on April 10, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

Saved my life, thank you

So, I have been blessed with a Samsung Galaxy S II, but my friends see it as an arcade. I remember distinctly, it was my mother's 3rd wedding and my car broke down, but my battery level was non-existent. Alas, with no way to tell my mother I would be late, I thought myself dissowned and cut out of the will. However, a shining beacon of light came down from the sky and shone on me. I remembered I had downloaded this app and my relationship with my mother had been saved. I called her and all was well.

可救了我的親命了,謝謝你

所以講,有個三星機真是有福,不過我朋友就覺得它不過是個遊戲機。我清楚地記得,那是我母親結婚三周年,我的車壞了,可是我電池沒電了。哎呀,沒辦法告訴我母親我要遲到,我覺得我媽要跟我斷絕關係,遺囑也沒我的份兒了。不過,一束陽光從天而降,照耀在我身上。我記得我曾經下載過這個app,我跟我母親的關係又得救了。我打了電話給她,萬事如意。

Blackflip on March 29, 2012 (HTC Evo 4G with version 1.1)

This app saved my life!

Omg Omg this app saved my life! So I was driving home when I have a full on collisob with a huge truck. I went flying out the windshield and broke everything except for my hand. Thanks to this app, my phone was nice and charged so I could call an ambulance!.

天哪天哪這個app可救了我的命了。我正開車回家,跟一個大卡車撞了個結實。我從擋風玻璃飛了出去,除了手全身都散了。感謝這款app,我手機沒事,充了電,所以還可以叫救護車!

Johannes on March 19, 2012 (Version 1.1)

Well Done!

Nice App, but I'd like to tell you about another great App I downloaded last week! The App s called "Toilet Paper" and it actually turns your phone into a piece of paper so you can whipe your ass with it! It's so fantastic! I do just need like 3 phones and my ass is totally clean! Even tried after eating some Chili and it still works great! But I have to admit that it works alot better with an iPhone!

幹得好!

很好的app,不過我想告訴你上星期我下載的另一個很棒的app! 這款App叫做“手紙”,它實際上可以把你手機變成一張手紙,這樣你就可以用它擦屁股。太奇妙了。我隻要三個手機就可以把我的屁股全擦幹淨!我甚至還試了試吃過辣椒後會怎樣,也用得很好!不過我得承認如果是愛瘋的話會更好用。

Christine on March 21, 2012 (HTC Thunderbolt with version 1.1)

Awesome App!

This app is a miracle...literally. I was walking to the bar last night when this guy was laying on the ground. I checked for a pulse but he was a goner. I remembered I installed this app so I put my phone on his chest and BAM, that sucker opened his eyes! He was so alive, he came into the bar and we drank like sailors all night.

太棒了!

這款app是個奇跡真的。昨晚我走路去酒吧,有個家夥躺在地上。我測了測脈搏,他已經不行了。我記得我有裝這款app,所以我就把手機放在他胸口,“呯”,那貨睜眼了!他活了過來,走進酒吧,然後我們痛飲了個通宵。

Rob on April 4, 2012 (ZTE Blade with version 1.1)

Unbelievable

I just read on Freedomwatch's site that a North Korean state operator with a rival product has been forcing thousands of detainees to write unfavourable reviews of this amazing app, in an effort to discredit it. As an American, I am sickened by this underhanded attack on a fantastic piece of innovation, and I feel it's the duty of freedom-loving individuals to evangelise about this truly fantastic product. So c'mon people, get the word out there and end the tyranny of phone chargers & Communism!

不可思議

我剛看了“自由了望”網站,北韓的領導人用的是一款競爭產品,他一直在強迫幾千個勞改犯寫這款app的差評,想要唱衰它。做為一個美國人,我真為對這麽美妙的發明進行攻擊感到惡心,我覺得愛好自由的人們有義務去宣揚這款著實美妙的產品。所以,大家一起來吧,放出風去,結束手機充電器和共產主義的暴政!

andy on March 24, 2012 (HTC Sensation 4G with version 1.1)

Crucial bit of kit.

I am a medics in the Australian outback. This app nearly saved the life of a backpacker who got lost near Ayres Rock. His phone was found next to his scorched body and was fully charged, and if only he could have got a signal, he would be alive today. Awesome!

急救箱裏的重要裝備

我是澳洲荒原的一個救護人員。這款app差點就救了一個在愛爾斯岩附近迷路的背包客。他的手機在他被烤焦的屍體旁找到,電是充滿的,如果手機有信號的話,他今天還活著。太棒了!

所有跟帖: 

我還以為是希拉裏 -5m3incisal- 給 5m3incisal 發送悄悄話 (53 bytes) () 04/13/2012 postreply 17:56:25

不著急,是免費的~~~XDDDD -e帶漸寬- 給 e帶漸寬 發送悄悄話 e帶漸寬 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2012 postreply 21:54:29

值了,哈哈。 -七彩奶油- 給 七彩奶油 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2012 postreply 19:39:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”