我累呀!!!

來源: 朱才噲 2011-05-24 00:20:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3882 bytes)
I'm Tired     Yes, I'm tired.  For several years I've been blaming it on middle age, iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, air pollution, water pollution, saccharin, obesity, dieting, under-arm odor, yellow wax build-up, and a dozen other maladies that make you wonder if life is really worth  living. 

But now I find out, it is none of  that.
     I'm tired because I'm overworked.

The population of this country is 337 million, 154 million are retired.  That leaves 183 million to do the work,  There are 85 million in school, which leaves 98 million to do the work..  Of this total, there are 29 million employed by the federal government.

That leaves 69 million to do the work.

Four million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 64 million to do the work.  Take from that total the 24,800,000 people who work for state and city Governments and that....

...leaves 39,200,000 of us to do the work.

At any given time there are 24,000,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 15,200,000 
to do the work.
     Now, there are 15,199,998 people in federal and State prisons.  That leaves just two people to do the work, you and me.

And you're sitting there reading this.

No wonder I'm tired.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Eyes On Fire
  • 全民健保, 不能細想
  • 辦公室官腔對照表
  • 禪, ..., 深了去了
  • In Every Single Cop Movie
  • 所有跟帖: 

Actually, I am the one working my head off while you are posting -木木真木- 給 木木真木 發送悄悄話 木木真木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2011 postreply 07:38:11

同累同累, 嗬嗬 -朱才噲- 給 朱才噲 發送悄悄話 朱才噲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2011 postreply 10:02:10

~you were writing this while i was working hard. no wonder i was -幼時藍精靈- 給 幼時藍精靈 發送悄悄話 幼時藍精靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2011 postreply 18:47:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”