Giving Up Chocolate

來源: 涮埽 2010-12-10 09:34:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3233 bytes)

I  was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty  and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars  for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked,  'If I give you this money, will you buy chocolate with it instead of dinner?' 

'No, I had to stop eating chocolate years ago', the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?'  I asked.

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't  had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my hu*****and and me tonight.'

The  homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your hu*****and be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'  

I said, 'That's okay.  It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and  chocolate.' 

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 常揉三陰交 保你慢衰老zt
  • 三八的我,小艾媽送來的link
  • 肌肉男,別胡來!!!
  • 記念一下。
  • 又有吃,又有喝的甜蜜黨聚會
  • 所有跟帖: 

haha, 有智慧 -圓白菜- 給 圓白菜 發送悄悄話 圓白菜 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 09:53:35

嗯,,,很有道理滴說~ -脂肪豆- 給 脂肪豆 發送悄悄話 脂肪豆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 09:58:17

嗬嗬,幫你補個故事的結尾 -nuxrl- 給 nuxrl 發送悄悄話 nuxrl 的博客首頁 (1353 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 10:27:58

不錯不錯~你原創麽? -佳佳:)- 給 佳佳:) 發送悄悄話 佳佳:) 的博客首頁 (14 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 12:33:56

嗯,也覺得這個結尾補得好,讀了原帖不知道為什麽有點笑不出來。。。 -棗兒~- 給 棗兒~ 發送悄悄話 棗兒~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 19:02:01

似曾相識的故事,異曲同工。 -寒風雪- 給 寒風雪 發送悄悄話 寒風雪 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 10:33:57

hahah, good excuses. -旖旎風光- 給 旖旎風光 發送悄悄話 旖旎風光 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 18:01:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”