抗疫中英文。

來源: 笑比哭好 2020-04-05 20:32:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (34794 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 笑比哭好 ] 在 2020-04-05 20:37:43 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

英國女王抗疫講話全文:英國一定會勝利,好日子一定會來到...

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tScUFqF5Oy7n5hlbQGB56A

就在今天,英國女王伊麗莎白二世對全國發表講話,鼓勵民眾團結,共同抗疫。

這次講話,是在女王的溫莎城堡裏錄製的。作為高齡人群,女王也屬於需要嚴格禁足的老者。下麵給大家看一下演講全文:

I am speaking to you at what I know is an increasingly challenging time. A time of disruption in the life of our country: a disruption that has brought grief to some, financial difficulties to many, and enormous changes to the daily lives of us all.

在這樣一個至艱時刻,我有話對大家說。在這樣一段國家與生命被破壞的日子裏,我們很多人曆經了財務困境,甚至生離死別。

I want to thank everyone on the NHS front line, as well as care workers and those carrying out essential roles, who selflessly continue their day-to-day duties outside the home in support of us all. I am sure the nation will join me in assuring you that what you do is appreciated and every hour of your hard work brings us closer to a return to more normal times.

我要感謝所有NHS前線工作者,以及包括護工在內,那些讓國家運轉的重要工作人員,是你們舍小家為大家,日複一日無私地奉獻。我和全國人民感謝你們的工作,你們每分每秒的辛勤,都讓我們大家一步步朝著複原的生活前進。

I also want to thank those of you who are staying at home, thereby helping to protect the vulnerable and sparing many families the pain already felt by those who have lost loved ones. Together we are tackling this disease, and I want to reassure you that if we remain united and resolute, then we will overcome it.

我也要感謝所有待在家裏的人們。感謝你們遵守規定,從而保護了弱勢群體,讓千萬戶家庭免去淚別親人的苦痛。我們將齊心協力對抗疾病,我也向你們保證,隻要大家眾誌成城,必將無堅不摧。

I hope in the years to come everyone will be able to take pride in how they responded to this challenge. And those who come after us will say the Britons of this generation were as strong as any. That the attributes of self-discipline, of quiet good-humoured resolve and of fellow-feeling still characterise this country. The pride in who we are is not a part of our past, it defines our present and our future.  

在未來的日子裏,我希望每一個人都能以今日的自己為豪,並讓我們的後人以我們為榮。自律,不失幽默的決斷力和人與人之間的同情和關懷,依然是英國的品格。對身份的自豪,並不隻存留於過去,它將定義我們的當下和未來。

The moments when the United Kingdom has come together to applaud its care and essential workers will be remembered as an expression of our national spirit; and its symbol will be the rainbows drawn by children. 

全英國人為重要工作者鼓掌的那一刻,必將作為國民精神被銘記;其象征將成為孩子們筆下的彩虹。

Across the Commonwealth and around the world, we have seen heart-warming stories of people coming together to help others, be it through delivering food parcels and medicines, checking on neighbours, or converting businesses to help the relief effort.  

在整個英聯邦乃至全世界,我們看到了那麽多暖心的故事,比如幫助別人運送食物和藥材,關照鄰居,或是支持企業度過難關。

And though self-isolating may at times be hard, many people of all faiths, and of none, are discovering that it presents an opportunity to slow down, pause and reflect, in prayer or meditation.

雖然自我隔離並不容易,然而無論有無信仰,很多人發現這其實是個讓自己放慢腳步,在冥想或祈禱中反思的契機。

It reminds me of the very first broadcast I made, in 1940, helped by my sister. We, as children, spoke from here at Windsor to children who had been evacuated from their homes and sent away for their own safety. Today, once again, many will feel a painful sense of separation from their loved ones. But now, as then, we know, deep down, that it is the right thing to do. 

隔離讓我回想起1940年,我在妹妹的幫助下,第一次通過廣播做演講。作為孩子的我們,同樣是在溫莎,向被為了安全被迫離家的兒童發表演講。而今,很多人也許將再一次體驗離別之痛。但是內心深處,我們知道,我們應該這樣做。
While we have faced challenges before, this one is different. This time we join with all nations across the globe in a common endeavour, using the great advances of science and our instinctive compassion to heal. We will succeed - and that success will belong to every one of us. 

新冠和我們曆經過的挑戰不一樣。這次,我們要和全世界所有國家,使用最尖端的科技,為著同一個目標戰鬥。我們一定會勝利,這場勝利也將屬於我們每一個人。

We should take comfort that while we may have more still to endure, better days will return: we will be with our friends again; we will be with our families again; we will meet again.

也許我們還有大大小小的困難要趟過,但是更好的日子終將歸來。我們將再度與親朋好友相聚,來日方長。

But for now, I send my thanks and warmest good wishes to you all. 
現在,我要對你們所有人致以最誠摯的感謝和祝福。

所有跟帖: 

我們也回家待命了 -阿尤- 給 阿尤 發送悄悄話 阿尤 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 20:35:47

我WFH到2月中 -笑比哭好- 給 笑比哭好 發送悄悄話 笑比哭好 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 20:39:37

這都4月了啊:( -阿尤- 給 阿尤 發送悄悄話 阿尤 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 20:53:40

老大逆生長,,,, -500miles- 給 500miles 發送悄悄話 500miles 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 05:14:06

那個中英文 隔離對比真是 亮了 -yzout- 給 yzout 發送悄悄話 (101 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 20:41:28

女王是相當的淡定 -旺One旺- 給 旺One旺 發送悄悄話 旺One旺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 20:49:36

王子還蛋腚嗎? -阿尤- 給 阿尤 發送悄悄話 阿尤 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2020 postreply 20:54:15

查爾斯據說已康複:)不過首相發燒昨晚開始住院,但還堅持主政 -hibiskus- 給 hibiskus 發送悄悄話 hibiskus 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 05:56:14

見多了.... -久經沙場的槍- 給 久經沙場的槍 發送悄悄話 久經沙場的槍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 08:18:17

老大,你把女王的講話編輯一下標上笑王的稱號發上來。 -ozxlu- 給 ozxlu 發送悄悄話 ozxlu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 00:02:39

待機時間真長 -NewBird- 給 NewBird 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 03:09:42

We will be with our family and friends again. We will meet again -粉豆- 給 粉豆 發送悄悄話 粉豆 的博客首頁 (177 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 03:26:53

絕! -紫竹簫- 給 紫竹簫 發送悄悄話 紫竹簫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 09:09:09

妙! -我愛加拿大- 給 我愛加拿大 發送悄悄話 我愛加拿大 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2020 postreply 10:04:22

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!