對這段話很感興趣,

來源: 靜齋居士 2014-05-08 19:01:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1426 bytes)
回答: 看看西方如何評價這場鬧劇Sunnylian.2014-05-08 18:35:32

Prof. Noyori’s message, which appeared in the ‘Japan News’ by the Yomiuri Shimbun of March 2, 2014. Previously this daily was known as the Daily Yomiuri, until March 2013.

In his interview, Noyori gave a positive spin to Haruko Obokata’s research as follows. I quote extensively, because it is revealing of Noyori’s character and the current trend of direction at the RIKEN. “Obokata challenged herself. She has a very flexible mentality. Her talents and capability were inspired by exposure to many different kinds of people. I think RIKEN is the fourth place she has worked. Researchers, whether young or old, should not be isolated because this is an era of ‘network science’. We require team work, not group work. A team is different from a group. A group is just a structure with a large number of people, while a team refers to an effective interaction of functions. Nine players interact closely and cooperate with each other to win. In order to solve an important scientific or technological problem, you should collect or integrate people possessing various kinds of knowledge and expertise. Obokata’s discovery is the result of such fruitful teamwork.”

As of now, to the best of my knowledge, Prof. Noyori has not publicly retracted these thoughts on Obokata, as published in the Japan News of March 2, 2014.

下台吧。

所有跟帖: 

問題是這些人都沒有表現出teamwork精神來。 -Sunnylian.- 給 Sunnylian. 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2014 postreply 19:11:34

哪裏有空teamwork?每年9,10月份申請fund,比寫文章還花時間, -王翠花- 給 王翠花 發送悄悄話 王翠花 的博客首頁 (217 bytes) () 05/08/2014 postreply 20:59:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”