回複:回複:回複:回複:我聽過類似的案子,不知道怎麽辦

來源: advice 2005-06-23 12:16:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1324 bytes)
As I said in my other post, you need to find out how exactly your SEVIS record was terminated. SEVIS does not terminate a record just because a change of status is approved. And if it does, it terminates on the effective date, not the approval date. BUT, it is a fact that the SEVIS system is not consistent in this regard. I know some SEVIS records were terminated on the approval date, some were not and left alone. ICE has acknowledged that the inconsistency is a technical problem with the SEVIS system. So if your record is terminated by SEVIS by mistake, then hopefully, you are not alone and in the future, you will be fine in your green card application.

On the other hand, if your school advisor terminated your record, then that is a mistake they have to fix. In that case, you might have a problem in the future because ICE will not take the blame. The advisor has to fix the problem. How did they know your H1b was approved?

If you are not planning to travel, that is, if you are not leaving the country, then you should be fine. Just stay here and finish doing whatever you need to do and move on to the new job. If you leave the country and try to reenter, you run the same risk as anyone else who seeks entry visa--your H1b is not an entry visa and you can't use it to enter the U.S.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”