回複:回複:回複:To: WorthIt, 請推薦一個好律師

來源: WorthIt 2005-06-07 12:24:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1487 bytes)
回答: 回複:To: WorthIt, 請推薦一個好律師WorthIt2005-06-07 11:47:22
If you have a self-NIW preparation package, there is no big difference between DIY or by-lawyer. You can ask other friends here about their opinion.

The following is a poster i put days ago regarding DIY or hiring a lawyer. I copied and pasted here again for your reference.

回複:再發一次,關於YIMINDIY
文章來源: WITopinion 於 2005-06-05 07:15:09
Whether lawyer is good or not depends on case by case, person by person. If your case is approved, you will think he/she is good or the best you have ever met. Otherwise you may think she/he is bad or the worst you have ever met. There are so many factors to play with GC application, such as applicant's background, your luck, lawyer's assistance if any, immigration officer's opinion about your case when they review yours.

Doing homework before you go ahead is wise. But remember no 100% guarantee will be there for you whether you do it by yourself or by a lawyer.

The choice mostly depends on your finacial situation and your background (strong or weak). The best way is to call the lawyer and you will get the impression about the lawyer from what he talks.

If you do not want to pay lawyer; your background is strong; and your English is not so bad (if you have written some English paper, your English is good enough for this purpose), I would strongly suggest you do it by yourself with the help of good NIW package.

Make up your own mind. Good luck.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”