回複:Help: RFE for NIW

來源: WorthIt 2005-05-28 10:31:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1336 bytes)
Your case is not denied directly. If it is denied directly, you should appeal your case, not just provide further evidence. I think it is approvable contigent upon your RFE.

Your background is not bad, even better than mine in some way.

The reasons that you got RFE, I guess, probably are but not limited to 1): you failed to demnstrate you are superior to your peers in your area. 2): you failed to demonstrtate the impacts of your past and current research work.

You need to wait for the RFE letter to see what they said in the letter. You can get the immigration officers' impression about your case. And then figure out what is the weakness and how to improve it by providing suitable further evidence.

Patent is not a must. You can use some other ways to reach the same purpose. Regarding the grants, have you ever been a PI, co-PI or key member in any grants since you graduated? If so, you can get supporting letters from your former PI or research department of your former university. This kind of eveidence is useful to demonstrate you are not the common people.

There are many different NIW RFE cases in this forum and many friends offered their own opinions. You can search NIW RFE. You will get some ideas about how to prepare and respond to RFE. Good luck to your case.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Help: RFE for NIW -whyever- 給 whyever 發送悄悄話 (38 bytes) () 05/28/2005 postreply 11:42:12

回複:回複:Help: RFE for NIW -whyever- 給 whyever 發送悄悄話 (819 bytes) () 05/28/2005 postreply 12:03:29

回複:回複:回複:Help: RFE for NIW -WorthIt- 給 WorthIt 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 05/28/2005 postreply 13:59:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”