my suggestions

來源: na 2005-05-24 16:24:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1362 bytes)
I checked your post and would like to share some of my thoughts.
1. try to find some professors or professionals in other countries like German, England to write letters for you to highlight your achievements. Perhaps it is easy to get compared with international prizes if you do not have one.
2. if you were some IEEE paper reviewer, you should have some review request letters. use it as your achievements too. make sure the request letter is before the date you submitted your I-140.
3. find an independent person who do not know you. even he know you, just do not say it in the letter. in his letter, specify that he do not know you, his judgement is based on your materials. and you are top researcher, outstanding.... (and he should also have big title too)
4. if you are IEEE senior member, mention it in your petition letter too. It require outstanding achievements and recognized by other peers too. and make sure your were a senior member before your I-140 application.
5.if you have some connections, ask someone to put you in some evaluation panel. it depends on your experiences. i do not know your background. so i am not sure how specific i can suggest.
6.find some book sections or some other people's book in which your name is listed as reference.
7.find someone from IEEE society or NSF panel to write letter for you.

所有跟帖: 

my opinion -WorthIt- 給 WorthIt 發送悄悄話 (2575 bytes) () 05/24/2005 postreply 20:23:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”