Answer: Canada work permit

來源: InterChang 2005-01-25 08:42:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1125 bytes)
(1) if I submit immigration application first, is there any negative influence on the application of work permit?
No. Work permit just likes I-94 in US and can be obtained only at the port-of-entry. It provides you with a status in Canada. You still need to obtain a temporary resident visa (TRV) to enter Canada if you don't have a US passport or US green card. The immigration filing may affect you in getting a TRV. Most of the time it will not.

(2) If I submit immigration application, then I move from USA to Canada with a work permit, is there any influence on my immigration application?
No. If you get pre-arranged job offer, your immigration application may benefit from your job offer in Canada.

(3) What visa should I get for my spouse if I apply for work permit?
Your spouse needs a TRV to enter Canada if he/she is not a US permanent resident. He/She can also file an application for work permit at the same time. His/Her work permit will have more freedom than yours.

You can get all the information you need from CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.html

所有跟帖: 

回複:Answer: Canada work permit -Val123- 給 Val123 發送悄悄話 (434 bytes) () 01/25/2005 postreply 10:02:50

回複:回複:Answer: Canada work permit -InterChang- 給 InterChang 發送悄悄話 (658 bytes) () 01/25/2005 postreply 10:14:42

回複:回複:回複:Answer: Canada work permit -val123- 給 val123 發送悄悄話 (103 bytes) () 01/25/2005 postreply 10:43:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”