I agree

回答: I understandiamsamk2005-01-08 09:50:17

I agree.

I am just a little bit sensitive with the word "Honesty", because my parents and me are very honesty through the whole process. When I asked the bank to get a paper for my deposit (only $1700), a few of my Chinese friends suggest I borrows some money to put in to my account, then take out afterwards, so it look better. I didn't do it.

But a few of dishoest Chinese spoil the whole group, which make us "整天諸多顧慮" about something that is reasonable and normal request, such as "my parents decide to stay one more month".

Why this becomes a big deal, is that in fact some Chinese never went back to China as they said in the application after they get here. Therefore, American has such a strict policy lay upon us, because they don't trust us.

But to label my case with the word "Honesty", I feel a little bit uncomfortable, at the same time, I totally understand all of you are trully want to help. I really appreciate it, I really do. and I also adapt your suggestion. My parents will try to see if they can change the ticket.

Best

Sam

所有跟帖: 

回複:I agree -marktwain- 給 marktwain 發送悄悄話 (45 bytes) () 01/08/2005 postreply 15:03:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!