來源: 863211 2023-09-13 15:32:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3809 bytes)

信上說我的收入不夠。我3月份遞交申請時,除了W2的收入,還在表格上填了銀行存款,房子等等supporting docu,遠超過它的最低標準,我猜想可能是審核官員沒有去看, 我現在的問題是:

1. 信上說要我找一個joint sponsor. 這個sponsor可以不是配偶,是其它朋友嗎?

-Yes. Any US citizen or green card holder can be the joint sponsor if he/she is over 18 years old.

2. 我第一選擇還是自己做獨立擔保,雖然我的1040上w2收入不高,但是asset是足夠的。我可以不按照它補件通知上的要求找joint sponsor,仍然自己擔保嗎?

-It seems USCIS do not trust your properties. If you do not provivide the new evidences to convince them, your parents' I-485 will be denied. You had better also use your spouse's income (she files I-864A and you file a new I-864) or find a joint sponsor (this person files a new I-864) as USCIS requested in the letter.

3. 我們有個房子,但是grant deed上有我和我老婆的名字,同時還在信托下麵,我老婆也不是我父母申請綠卡的joint sponsor, 這個資產信息有用嗎?還是要我老婆是joint sponsor也可以用?

-You only can count on your personal property part. Caculation of the property for immigration sponsor is a little complicate adn you may consult an immigration lawyer.

4. 當初485和864都是今年3月交上去的,現在跟隨這個補件通知,我需要重新填寫864表嗎?

-Yes. File a new I-864 and provide all the support dcouments for the RFE letter.

3月到現在,財務上還是有些變化,還有當時疏忽了,有些其它個人資產沒有寫出來,請問這種情況我需要重新填寫一個864表嗎?還是寫個cover letter 說明一下?

-Not need cover letter. Be carefull to respond to the RFE because you have only one chance to respond. If USCIS is not convinced by your response, your parents' I-485 will be denied directly.

非常非常感謝!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”