看到Notice of Denial 了事

來源: forget 2004-11-28 11:41:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1036 bytes)
Just got the Notice fo Denial from my Lawyer. Obviously my case failed because I didn't have a Ph.D when I turned in my pitition. As the letter said:

"while a person who holds a master's degree is not restricted from conducting research in any given field, the evidence in the record demonstrates that every one of the beneficiary's peers possesses a Ph.D in the field of expertise. ...In light of this, the beneficiary cannot prove that contributions in the field of expertise will be to a substantially greater degree than an available U.S. worker having the same minimum qualifications...., principally, the U.S. worker has a Ph.D. while the beneficiary does not."

After reading this, I got more confused about what my lawyer said "The INS denied your application solely based on the fact that you do have a Ph.D. degree, which is legally wrong. Based on our experience, I have confidence in an appeal." it make no sense.

thanks for all the suggestions, maybe I really need a file again.

所有跟帖: 

do NOT have a Ph.D. degree -just_typo- 給 just_typo 發送悄悄話 (326 bytes) () 11/28/2004 postreply 11:48:22

still not clear -forget- 給 forget 發送悄悄話 (44 bytes) () 11/28/2004 postreply 12:03:41

your attorney is incompetent. -forsure.- 給 forsure. 發送悄悄話 (225 bytes) () 11/28/2004 postreply 13:23:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”