來源: 863211 2015-07-29 11:39:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2402 bytes)
回答: I-864 part 5 household size 討論urgentcare2015-07-29 00:05:28
以我自己的情況為例子,我給父母辦理移民,隻用我自己的收入。家裏還有太太和一個孩子。

按照要求我要給爸爸的申請準備一個864表格,給媽媽的申請也要一個864表格。

問題的關鍵就是part 5部分的第6項,是否寫1?我翻看了就帖子,大家好像認為應該這麽算,不論爸爸的864還是媽媽的864 都要把第1,2,3,4,6都寫1,所以做後的household size 兩個表都要寫5.

我看了一些英文論壇,好像對這個部分有不同理解。似乎在爸爸的表裏麵不用算媽媽,因為第6項是針對之前已經拿到綠卡,但還在我的擔保之下的人頭,而intending immigrant既然還沒有批,那麽不應該算進去。所以爸爸的864表格最終的household size = 我+太太+孩子+爸爸=4,同樣媽媽的864表格household size = 我+太太+孩子+媽媽 = 4. 我這個理解對不對?
-I don't agree with you. The principle is that you need to report your household size correctly which should include both of your parents. For your petitions for your parents at the same time, your individual income (not your household income in your case) first will be examined to see whether it meets the Guidelines for a family size that will include BOTH of the parents you are sponsoring.

We know many of the forms contain vague or ambiguous instructions, so sometimes you need to figure it out by yourself to report the truth in the form. For example, in I-485 Part 2 Application Type, when you file I-130 and your parent files I-485 at the same time, your parent should still choose "a. An immigrant petition giving me giving an immediately available immigrant visa number that has been approved....." even if you actually have not filed I-130 yet. 

我認為,移民局在處理的這樣案子的時候,他們在處理第一個case的時候,數據正確。在處理第二個數據的時候,如果第一個case悲劇了,那麽第二個case的數據也正確。如果第一個批了,那麽他們應該自己重新計算 他們會加上剛剛審批的人頭,而我們不需要考慮。這個理解對不對?

所有跟帖: 

謝謝8老師回複,你說的有道理,但是 -urgentcare- 給 urgentcare 發送悄悄話 (486 bytes) () 07/29/2015 postreply 12:14:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”