來源: 863211 2014-09-27 11:58:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2175 bytes)
回答: a question about birth certificatespicydebbie2014-09-27 04:00:21
I am trying to help my parents to get green card. I just got letter from the immigration office saying that there are missing documents.on the letter it says:

"it is necessary to establish (1) the identity of the beneficiary, and (2) that the beneficiary is the parent of the petitioner."

and I am requested to submit the following document or evidence:

"copy of the bith certificate for the petitioner and beneficiary that is not a notarial. IN lieu of a notarial birth certificate, you may submit a copy of any of the following:

1. the document you submitted in order to obtain the notarial certificate.
2. birth certificate(not notarial).
3. hospital certificate
4 family household registry
5. family household registry form
6. booklet issued by the province's health department regarding the birth.

I did submit my birth certificate which my parents requested for me in 2006 and also a birth certificate for them that they requested from the police department in 2014. I called the immigration office, the officer told me that they need a copy of the orginial birth certificate that was dated when my parents/I was borned. For my parents, they don't think they have birth certificate back then. But the officer told me that there are people aslo from China born around 50s who did show such a birth certificate, so we also need to get something like. Please advice what we can do and what we should submit and how to get it.
-Try to find the old 戶口本 which contains your name and your parents' names and go to  公證處 to do the 戶口本公證. If you can not find such the 戶口本, you may ask the 戶口本登記部門 to 開一個證明 to prove the family relationship between you and your parent and also explain that because you have immigrate into US, your name has been removed from your parents' family registration (戶口本). Then,  go the 公證處 to do this 證明.

Many thanks in advance.

所有跟帖: 

thanks so much! -spicydebbie- 給 spicydebbie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2014 postreply 17:27:25

8老師很熱心也很專業,但是不太明白中英夾雜的原因 -kostivelaw- 給 kostivelaw 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/01/2014 postreply 14:16:50

Reply -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (621 bytes) () 10/01/2014 postreply 19:03:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”