回複:國內表姐40多了,在英語國家工作過,因為在國內40多工作,婚姻都有問題,想來美發展,最好通過什麽方法?

I know a Chinese man coming to US at the age of 49. He finished his PhD at the age of 53. He got his job and settled down. However, that occured in 90s, when America economy was better. He finallly settled down at government job, earning $160,000 per year. After he retired, I saw the ad for his position with this message: "salary starting at $140,000". This is a true story. I know this man and have talked with him.

I am not sure if your cousin is good at study, how soon she can get her PhD, if she can have a piece of luck with job hunting.

In addition, you might want to advice her that it is not a good idea to run away from a troublesome marriage. Facing it and solving the problem might be better. She may have luck to meet an American gentleman; or she may not. No body knows what is happening behind the door of each house. One American lady (her marriage is very happy) told me she thought the relation in marriage was the MOST difficult to deal with in the world. You may imagine how much efforts she has put into her marriage.

I don't know her situations, but give out my advice. Just my 2 cents. You may ignore it.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!