My background etc.

來源: Imslow 2004-11-11 11:40:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1040 bytes)
回答: I140 approved (NIW, NSC)Imslow2004-11-11 09:33:24
I have one patent and ~10 papers. But my lawyer did not even use most of them. He told me the papers, as well as patent, were not too useful if they are not directly linked to NIW.

My research was involving materials in outerspace. However, I could not get any letters from the government people. Thus all my letters were from college professors (6 of them).

One thing my lawyer told me again and agin was that the letters are not recommendation letters but expert letters. That is: it is not used to recommend the applicant for the NIW. However, it is a letter from an expert in the field, who is evaluating your background. For example, no any "recommend" or similar words; not to mention too much about the relationship with the applicant but emphasize the expert background in the field.

I hope this can do some help.

BTW: I am going to hire the same lawyer for I-485. I just want to know beforehand since I am planning to go home as soon as I can. Thanks for the people who reply the message.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks!! -matrix88- 給 matrix88 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/11/2004 postreply 13:18:23

your lawyer is so right. -lizamom- 給 lizamom 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 11/11/2004 postreply 13:22:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”