回複:There is only a week left before 180 days limit (by May 23).

The lawyer said now the H1b approval could come at any day. He does not feel it it necessary to file premium.

I am going to go home on May 22nd.Either the approval comes before or after, I need to get visa and i-94 form to come back.

-Then, just go home and ask the lawyer to mail you the H-1 approval notice when he/she gets it. For the H-1 visa application, you also need to bring the employment verification letter from your employer (HR), your all the W2 forms since you worked as an H-1 employee, your paycheck stubs of this year (Jan. to April),  the copy of the H-1 extension filing documents (ask the lawyer or HR to give you). Talk to your H-1 lawyer before you leave and contact him/her if you need help in China. Good luck!

I think getting green card in China takes long time. I want my employer to keep my position. it is not good to stay in China for too long.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you. I did not know I need all the documents. I will bring -bonvivant1- 給 bonvivant1 發送悄悄話 (32 bytes) () 05/15/2013 postreply 11:36:39

回複:Thank you. I did not know I need all the documents. I will br -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (3981 bytes) () 05/15/2013 postreply 11:59:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!