回複:回複:回複:continue - one question about B2 appliction for mom: as

Thanks a lot Teacher 8.

You said: "You need to print out all the pages of entire document/benefit request and put your mother's name there and your mother sign it."

To make sure I do not make any mistakes agan. Here is what I plan to do:

1. print out the all the pages in the entire document/benefit request (NOT other supporting documents like, mom's passport, the I-94, bank statement, etc), right?

--Correct.

. The benefit requite already has my name on the signature box. So I just use a “white out” to remove my name and my mom sign in this box.

-Fine. Then, scan the document and upload it into the system.

3. There is no need to change other information at the last page, eSignature date/time, ip address, etc, right?

-Right, but make sure your mother's name there, not yours.

3. then I scan all the printed entire document/benefit request, and resubmit it through USCIS ELIS.

-Right, and that is the RFE request.

4. I just try to log into USCIS ELIS, there is a link: “View/Submit Additional Documents for Consideration

I click this button. Then it says “If you wish to respond to the RFE, click Cancel, and follow instruction..” However, after I click the “Cancle”, nothing happens. Something is wrong here?

-Maybe the syetem error. You may try it again or call USCIS for help. Read the following from:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c5f924fa49716310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=c5f924fa49716310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Q5. Can I submit additional evidence or documents after I submit my benefit request?
A5. Yes, you can scan and upload additional evidence or documents into USCIS ELIS at any time, until a decision has been made on your case. If you are in your account, go to "View my cases" and select the appropriate case. Once you select "Go," you will be able to click on a link to upload additional documents. If you have received a "Request for Evidence (RFE)" notice, a link to "view/upload evidence" will be available. Uploaded evidence cannot exceed 6 megabytes (MB) and should be in one of the following file types: bmp, doc, jpg, pdf, or tif. Scanned documents should have a resolution of at least 300 DPI (dots per inch).

Q6. May I mail in other kinds of supporting documents if I have trouble scanning and uploading them?
A6. Yes, but please contact Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283 for technical assistance before you submit your benefit request. If the problem cannot be resolved, we recommend that your benefit request be submitted through the current paper process and include all supporting documentation. If you choose to file your benefit request in USCIS ELIS, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283 or send an email to: elismailsupport@uscis.dhs.gov to let USCIS know that you will be mailing in documents to support your benefit request.

NOTE: Mailing in documents to support a benefit request filed in USCIS ELIS will add to the time it takes to process your benefit request.

If you must mail in documents to USCIS, please send them to:

Vermont Service Center
ATTN: USCIS ELIS
75 Lower Welden St.
St Albans, VT 05479

Please include your name, your USCIS ELIS account ID number and your USCIS ELIS case receipt ID number (the letters IOE+10 digits) on the cover page of any supporting documents.

Q7. I was not able to upload all of my documents in response to a Request for Evidence. May I mail in the rest of the documents?
A7. Yes, but we encourage you to try to upload your document into USCIS ELIS. Once you log into your account, you can respond to the Request for Evidence by selecting the "view/upload evidence” link. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you must mail in documents, send an email to: elismailsupport@uscis.dhs.gov to let USCIS know that you will be mailing in additional documents. Mailing in documents will add to the time it takes to process your benefit request. The mailing address is:

Vermont Service Center
ATTN: USCIS ELIS
75 Lower Welden St.
St Albans, VT 05479

Please include your name, your USCIS ELIS account ID number and your USCIS ELIS case receipt ID number (the letters IOE+10 digits) on the cover page of any supporting documents.

所有跟帖: 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!