回複:回複:continue - one question about B2 appliction for mom: ask t

來源: flyeagle_abcd 2013-01-28 19:38:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (19845 bytes)

Thanks a lot Teacher 8.

You said: "You need to print out all the pages of entire document/benefit request and put your mother's name there and your mother sign it."

To make sure I do not make any mistakes agan. Here is what I plan to do:

1. print out the all the pages in the entire document/benefit request (NOT other supporting documents like, mom's passport, the I-94, bank statement, etc), right?

2. The benefit requite already has my name on the signature box. So I just use a “white out” to remove my name and my mom sign in this box.

3. There is no need to change other information at the last page, eSignature date/time, ip address, etc, right?

3. then I scan all the printed entire document/benefit request, and resubmit it through USCIS ELIS.

4. I just try to log into USCIS ELIS, there is a link: “View/Submit Additional Documents for Consideration

I click this button. Then it says “If you wish to respond to the RFE, click Cancel, and follow instruction..” However, after I click the “Cancle”, nothing happens. Something is wrong here?

Thanks a lot. Teacher 8. Really appreciate your help.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:continue - one question about B2 appliction for mom: as -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (7326 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 20:04:07

回複:回複:回複:回複:continue - one question about B2 appliction for mom: -flyeagle_abcd- 給 flyeagle_abcd 發送悄悄話 (75 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 20:09:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”