皮老師,8老師,還有shashadedeng, 請進,

來源: evergreen2000 2011-11-22 16:08:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1281 bytes)

shashadedeng, thank you so much for sharing your experience.

In the email that my lawyer sent to me, he listed all the required vaccines but didn't mention anything about age. I thought my doctor is going to ask me for Hyp-B vaccine proof and dont' want to appear hiding anything. So, I circled Hyp-B in the questionaire that the clinic handed out.

Are you saying doctors won't ask for evidence of Hyp-B vaccine at all? Is the instruction published by USCIS or CDC? Or does it vary from doctor to doctor? The CDC website says the following:

"ACIP recommends vaccines for a certain age range in the general U.S. public. These ACIP recommendations will be used to decide which vaccines are age-appropriate for the general immigrant population." 

But I can't find more detail about the vaccine requirements for each age range. Could you tell me where I can find more information about this instruction?

It's too late to stop my doctor from including it in her report. Can I go to another doctor and re-do the medical exam to get another report?

Thank you again very much!

所有跟帖: 

回複:皮老師,8老師,還有shashadedeng, 請進, -evergreen2000- 給 evergreen2000 發送悄悄話 (257 bytes) () 11/22/2011 postreply 16:35:40

回複:皮老師,8老師,還有shashadedeng, 請進, -shashadedeng- 給 shashadedeng 發送悄悄話 (671 bytes) () 11/22/2011 postreply 16:47:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”