回複:多謝8老師, 再請問一下這個"相似領域"的依據出處在那裏?

來源: 863211 2011-09-23 13:55:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2557 bytes)

可以告知原文在哪裏嗎?

-See "American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (AC21) 106(c)":

(j) JOB FLEXIBILITY FOR LONG DELAYED APPLICANTS FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE.— A petition under subsection (a)(1)(D) for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 245 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed.

按現在看來的話,不管怎麽樣都要和research相關是吧.舉個例子,假如工作是在醫藥公司推廣儀器和試劑,並不真正做實驗, 會怎麽樣呢?

-Read this article "Similar Job" part:

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/adjustmentofstatus/changing-employer.html

最主要還是不清楚判斷標準.

- When making a determination if the new employment is the “same or similar” occupational classification in comparison to the employment in the initial I-140, adjudicators should consider the following factors:
A. Description of the job duties contained in the ETA 750A or the initial I-140 and the job duties of the new employment to determine if they are the “same or similar” occupational classification.
B. The DOT code and/or SOC code assigned to the initial I-140 employment for petitions that have a certified ETA 750A or consider what DOT and/or SOC code is appropriate for the position for an initial I-140 that did not require a certified ETA 750A. Then consider the DOT code and/or SOC code, whichever is appropriate for the new position to make a determination of “same or similar” occupational classification.
C. A substantial discrepancy between the previous and the new wage.
You can find SOC occupational codes here:

所有跟帖: 

謝謝,看來就是說以SOC code為準 -水晶小魚- 給 水晶小魚 發送悄悄話 (1152 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 14:27:08

回複:謝謝,看來就是說以SOC code為準 -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (998 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 15:30:58

明白了, 多謝! -水晶小魚- 給 水晶小魚 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 20:05:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”