請教皮匠老師,怎樣續簽入境簽證

來源: 不耐心不行 2009-09-04 14:29:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2638 bytes)
我持中國護照,有加拿大綠卡,現在在美國工作H1-B. 入境簽證是在加拿大的美國使館拿的,每次拿美國簽證都有2周的調查期。I-94是3年, 我的入境簽隻有2次,10月中旬就作廢了。如果我理解正確的話,隻要在30天之內,我可以自由往返於加拿大和美國之間無論是走陸路還是飛機。但好像不可以從別國回到加拿大再到美國。我很想明年初有假了回國看看父母(本來想來美國之前回去的,假沒請下來)。 哎,出國10年了,沒想到最後被卡到了美國,還是美國牛啊。在這裏懇請皮匠老師出個主意建議啥的,謝謝了。
下麵是美國大使館發過來的信,第六條沒看懂。

READMISSION TO THE UNITED STATES
Automatic revalidation of non-immigrant visas in certain cases

Persons in non-immigrant status in the United States, even if their original visas have expired, may reapply directly for admission to the United States with the Immigration and Naturalization Service after a stay in either Canada or Mexico of less than thirty (30) days. They must however meet the following conditions:

1) The applicant has been previously admitted to the United States as a non-immigrant and is in possession of an expired or unexpired visa issued pursuant to any part of Section 101(a)(15) of the Immigrant and Nationality Act (Visa categories – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, N, O , P, Q AND R) or has had his status changed by the United States Immigration Service to any one of these categories while in the United States.

2) The applicant is in possession of a Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Card) endorsed by the Immigration and Naturalization Service to show an unexpired period of initial admission or extension of stay in the United States. ( The applicant may be readmitted by the Immigration Service only for the remaining period of validity shown on Form I-94)

3) He has remained solely in contiguous territory, that is in Canada or Mexico, and has not travelled to other countries.

4) The applicant intends to resume the non-immigrant status for which he was previously admitted or to which his status was previously changed by the Immigration Service.

5) The applicant must be in possession of a passport valid, in general, for at least six months beyond the duration of his stay in the U.S.

6) The original admission or readmission of the applicant cannot have been made on the basis of a prior authorization or waiver from the Immigration and Naturalization Service because the applicant was ineligible for admission under Section (212)(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

No fee will be charged in applicable cases for readmission under these circumstances.

所有跟帖: 

回複:請教皮匠老師,怎樣續簽入境簽證 -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (839 bytes) () 09/04/2009 postreply 14:39:10

謝謝回複,可是我剛來,根本沒假,苦呀。另外,在北京再搞個背景調查時間就沒準了。 -不耐心不行- 給 不耐心不行 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2009 postreply 14:47:41

You can not renew your admission visa, but you CAN reapply -Helphand- 給 Helphand 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2009 postreply 14:45:15

謝了。在美國境內可以申請嗎? -不耐心不行- 給 不耐心不行 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2009 postreply 14:48:46

回複:請教皮匠老師,怎樣續簽入境簽證 -consultant90- 給 consultant90 發送悄悄話 (536 bytes) () 09/07/2009 postreply 17:34:03

thanks lot -不耐心不行- 給 不耐心不行 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2009 postreply 08:56:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”