回複:謝謝回複, questions on re-entry

來源: 863211 2009-05-06 10:45:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1410 bytes)
Will the record of violation (F-1 termination) be eliminate when I enter the US in September?
-Yes. After you get a new visa to reenter U.S., all the previous unlawful presence record will be eliminated.

How should I fill out DS-156, item 38 "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?" when I apply H-1B visa at US Embassy in China? It seems I should fill "yes", this would likely cause a denial. Any ideas to deal with this?
-Just fill "No".
Would the new I-94 card help when I'd show it to them during the interview?
-Not helpful.

Except those regular documents such as I-797, any other important documents I should bring with me to the visa interview?
-original H1 approval Notice; all the copies of your H1 application materials such as Form i-129, etc.; a letter from your emplyer indicating your employment status or the job offer letter, your degree diploma.

When I should call to make appointment for the visa interview?
-Go to the website of a U.S. Conselate in China to find the relevant information for the appointment.

I know H-1 have to enter the US at most 10-day before the effective date if it get approved. Is there a time limitation for the H-1 visa interview?
-H1 visa is valid only for three month, so you had better get the visa in August or september.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”