Ask PJiang and Other Da Xia

來源: handy 2009-04-08 18:06:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (968 bytes)
I got my green card 2 years ago and will be able to apply for citizenship next year. My hu*****and went back to China last year for a job offer, and I have been working and living by myself in the US. Both of us had been traveling back and force during last year. I wonder if I can apply for citizenship under the 3-year rule since it says that I need to live with my citizen spouse for the last 3 year. The situation is I can't go back to China to live with him since I need to keep my permanent resident status, and when I am staying in the US by myself I do not meet the "living with my US spouse" requirement.

I am going to apply for the reentry permit to go back to China staying with my hu*****and since I have already met the residency requirement (for the 3-year rule) , and planning to come back next year with my hu*****and to apply for citizenship.

Do you think that I will have any problem with applying under the 3-year rule? Thanks a lot!

所有跟帖: 

回複:Ask PJiang and Other Da Xia -sdfsdfsdff- 給 sdfsdfsdff 發送悄悄話 (554 bytes) () 04/09/2009 postreply 07:41:17

Thank you for your reply! -handy- 給 handy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2009 postreply 16:43:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”