回複:回複:各位大俠請幫忙,被infopass氣死了

來源: ggss 2008-08-04 07:29:41 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1077 bytes)
回答: 各位大俠請幫忙,被infopass氣死了ggss2008-08-03 19:30:07
Hi Justgreen,

Thank you so much for your advise. I will definitely do that. I filed RIR, and my hu*****and filed PERM, because my 140 got approved first and has a earlier priority date, so we filed our 485 based on my 140. I got my green card two years ago, he stucked at Name check. After we found it out half year later, we wrote to the first lady and two senators, name check was cleared two months later, we thought that finally he wll get his, but the priority date was set back four years right after his NC was cleared. Visa number is available for him again since June, we call and requested service, nothing happened after 60 days. That's why we went to infopass. My hu*****and just called the NSC again this morning. The person answered the phone told him that his 485 is current, but he needs to call the department of Labor of find out if a visa number is available for him. What is that? I never heard that you need to call the DOL for the visa number, I bet the DOL will tell us that it is on the visa bulletin. It is just such a pain to deal with all of them.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”