各位大俠請幫忙,被infopass氣死了

來源: ggss 2008-08-03 19:30:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1313 bytes)
My hu*****and went to a local immigration office last Friday to check on his 485 case status. After the officer called NSC, she told my hu*****and that the NSC officer said his case is still pending because visa number is not available for him. My hu*****and went out of the office and called me, I told him that it is not true, a visa number is available for him. So I got an infopass appointment on the internet again right away and we talked to another infopass office two hours later. This time, the other office check on her computer and told us that the case was put on an immigration officer's desk on 7/23/08,and visa number is available for him, and her asked us to be patient. Now, we are afraid that the officer who has my hu*****and's case thought that there is no visa number for him, if that is the case, it will mess up his case. We check his case status on the USCIS website, there is no updates since 2007. What can we do to make sure that the NSC officer use the right priority date for my hu*****and's case? Because my hu*****and's 485 is based on my 140, and he has his own 140 too which the priority is 2007 and visa number is unavailable. We are afraid that the NSC officer is using his own 140 priority date to determine his case. How can we talk to the officer who has my hu*****and's case? 先謝謝各位.

所有跟帖: 

回複:各位大俠請幫忙,被infopass氣死了 -chairmanmiao- 給 chairmanmiao 發送悄悄話 (299 bytes) () 08/03/2008 postreply 20:23:06

回複:各位大俠請幫忙,被infopass氣死了 -justgreen- 給 justgreen 發送悄悄話 (317 bytes) () 08/04/2008 postreply 03:51:04

回複:回複:各位大俠請幫忙,被infopass氣死了 -ggss- 給 ggss 發送悄悄話 (1077 bytes) () 08/04/2008 postreply 07:29:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”