Don't understand your logic.

來源: sgwaitgc 2008-05-21 13:22:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1243 bytes)
If you don't renew H1B now and choose to use EAD, your status will become AOS pending. Can you renew H1B at any time that your 485 is rejected? That means your status is changing from H1B --> AOS Pending --> H1B again. Can you RENEW your H1B from AOS pending to H1B, Or you need to apply a new H1B? If it is not qualified for renew, you need to apply a new H1B. Then you need to wait for April H1B cap lottery.

My own experience is that EAD is very troublesome. You need to renew it every year. Practically you need to start the renewal process after 8 months your current EAD is approved. If you new EAD is approved within 2 months, you only use your EAD for 10n months. You have to set your alarm oclock every 8 months. And you cannot forgot.

I would recommend you to use H1B. fengxiang's suggestion is very good. I don't think you fully understand her/him.

Basically, EAD is yours, you will have it anytime you want it if you 485 is pending. But H1B is not. You cannot have H1B anytime you want it.

You have worried too much about if 485 is rejected. The painful part is waiting for the long process. As long as you have better life within the time while you are waiting, you should go for it.

所有跟帖: 

說到現在連討論什麽問題都沒搞明白。哎,隨便吧。 -yeeha- 給 yeeha 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2008 postreply 13:26:55

回複:說到現在連討論什麽問題都沒搞明白。哎,隨便吧。 -sgwaitgc- 給 sgwaitgc 發送悄悄話 (187 bytes) () 05/21/2008 postreply 13:39:30

回複:回複:說到現在連討論什麽問題都沒搞明白。哎,隨便吧。 -yeeha- 給 yeeha 發送悄悄話 (551 bytes) () 05/21/2008 postreply 14:05:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”