Sorry for what has happened. You are not alone.

來源: 美西遊子 2008-05-02 10:08:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1258 bytes)
To decide what to do next, you have to look at the nature of job you do, e.g. service like finance, or software engineering, etc. how hot is that job market? personally, I don't recommend you switch from H1 to F1 for now unless you really have a difficulty transferring your H1. I suggest you try this first: look for similar position within same company in different dept. in different location while keeping current H1. If that doesn't work out for you, then 騎驢找馬 - find a new job and look for H1 transfer. You got to think twice before you take a big action. I am not sure how long you have on H1? Quitting job is super easy. But, you need to take a lots of factors into your consideration. For example, how important to you is green card? your life style? What is your short/long term goal? Ignore what I just said if study is something you long for. And go right ahead to pursue.

Believe me, we all have been experiencing what you have just encountered. 二等公民給人打工, sometimes you just got to get things traded off. Having said that, I am not saying you should 忍氣吞聲,instead, you should play this with a fair tactic. Be rational. Be determined!

Last but not least, make sure you know what you are doing!

所有跟帖: 

more points to share -美西遊子- 給 美西遊子 發送悄悄話 美西遊子 的博客首頁 (257 bytes) () 05/02/2008 postreply 10:36:54

同意美西的建議,如果公司有一定規模,先試試公司內部 -tuxixi- 給 tuxixi 發送悄悄話 (265 bytes) () 05/02/2008 postreply 10:50:06

story to tell -美西遊子- 給 美西遊子 發送悄悄話 美西遊子 的博客首頁 (515 bytes) () 05/02/2008 postreply 11:01:23

glad to know your friend's boss was fired! -tuxixi- 給 tuxixi 發送悄悄話 (123 bytes) () 05/02/2008 postreply 11:35:01

you know this is a great opportunity to learn -美西遊子- 給 美西遊子 發送悄悄話 美西遊子 的博客首頁 (304 bytes) () 05/02/2008 postreply 11:51:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”