Pijiang & others - can you help on this 485 approval notice?

來源: 485pending4yrs 2008-04-23 11:25:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1002 bytes)
I got the I797C approval notice for my 485 application. Below is instruction within the notice. Will appreciate a lot if any of you can share your views regarding what should I do next. e.g. Can I request a stamp on my passport via the local office so that I can travel to Canada? Shall I take an initiative to set up a biometrics appointment via the local office? Or I should just wait 90 days doing nothing?

Instruction within the I797 - "The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanemt resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing (photo / fingerprint / signature). Please do not take any action at this time. If you are required to report for this processing, you will receive another notice advising you of the date, time and location to appear.
If you have not received your pernament resident card or the above metioned notice to appear for biometrics processing within 90 days, please call this office at the number listed below."

所有跟帖: 

Relax, you are too nervous! The notice tells you clearly "do not -whiteheart- 給 whiteheart 發送悄悄話 whiteheart 的博客首頁 (187 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 11:35:31

Tks. Unfortunetely it is not a very relaxing process. -485pending4yrs- 給 485pending4yrs 發送悄悄話 (1119 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 12:08:16

我理解你所經曆的麻煩給你造成的心理壓力. 我沒有經曆 -whiteheart- 給 whiteheart 發送悄悄話 whiteheart 的博客首頁 (197 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 12:21:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”