請教:H1B 還是 O 簽證?

來源: nopanic 2008-01-13 10:52:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1459 bytes)
大家好! 我有一些有關簽證和綠卡的問題,希望大家給我提點建議。

公司讓我選擇:1)今年4月申請H1B,若不成則再申請O; 2)現在開始準備並申請O,若不成則明年申請H1B.

I am holding L2 visa and working with EAD (expiring March 2009).

I have the following questions:

1. If I go for O visa first, normally how long will O visa take? With "premium process" how long will it take? 萬一O簽證被拒,我還能有時間趕上今年的H1B嗎? I just don't want to wait for another year for H1B (and that will also depend on a successful extension of my current visa which nobody can guarantee). It will delay my future green card application too.

2. My manager approved to sponsor whatever visa application needed, but he prefers me to go for H1B first, in order to be safe. But I heard that the requirements of O visa is same as EB1b green card, does it mean that if I get O visa, there is a very high chance to get EB1b approved also?

3. 申請 EB-1 綠卡類並無學位要求一說,任何學位的擁有者或是無學位人士,都能提出申請, but is there any requirements on the job deion or employer (e.g. the employer must be a research institute/university, and the position is a research position, etc)? I am doing some development work (not much of research) in a big internet company, will I be eligible for O visa or EB1b?

4。Is is possible for me to find some sample recommendation letters for O visa or EB1b application?

多謝!

所有跟帖: 

H-1 is subject to cap, and O-1 is not while it is - 回複:請教:H1B 還 -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (296 bytes) () 01/13/2008 postreply 19:39:44

回複:H-1 is subject to cap, and O-1 is not while it is - 回複:請教:H1 -nopanic- 給 nopanic 發送悄悄話 (438 bytes) () 01/13/2008 postreply 20:59:03

回複:H-1 is subject to cap, and O-1 is not while it is - 回複:請教:H1 -nopanic- 給 nopanic 發送悄悄話 (349 bytes) () 01/13/2008 postreply 21:04:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”