我的聯合航空遭遇,請大家看看如何處理。

昨天乘坐聯合航空,被一位黑人男服務員氣了個昏天黑地。下麵是我記錄的經曆,請大家幫我看看,我該怎麽投訴或者討個說法。原諒比較長,文字也未修改, 大家湊合看吧。

After the airplane left Denver, I was sleeping and then I heard that the waiter (a black person, in his middle age) was collecting beverage order, so I ordered orange juice when it was my turn. Everything seemed to be fine at that time. After he collected all of the orders, he began the serving and when it was my turn again, I handed out to pick something but I noticed that the tray he hold on had no orange juice. He had a Sprite can in his hand and he said “did you order Sprite?” I answered no and he continued to serve others. I waited since I thought he would bring it for me later. But he passed me several times and I was not serviced. During that time period, I said “excuse me” twice but he did not noticed or pay any attention (the 2nd time I used a louder voice even the people sitting two lines in front of me heard it and turned back toward me). I was a little embarrassed but I thought he was too busy, so I told myself to be patient. Several minutes later, he hold a big box of orange juice for people who need more juice after the first service, I said “excuse me” again, he did not pay any attention, either. At that time, another passenger noticed that I need service for several times, so he told the waiter that I need help. The waiter said “wait a minute” in a quick/impatient tone and then (or immediately) looking at me. I asked with smile (I tried to) “where is mine?” He said “you were sleep and you did not order”. (By the way, the women who sat beside me was asleep all the way and it was her who did not order.)Without giving me any time to say that “I have ordered”. He asked “what do you want?” I pointed to the orange juice box that he held and said “juice is fine”. He asked “what kind of juice do you want? Apple? Tomato? Orange…” To be frankly, I was angry at that time but I still answered with patience “orange would be ok”. He took out a Starbucks coffee cup from his apron and poured a cup of juice for me and then walked away. A minute later, he walked and passed me by giving me ( “throwing at me” would be more correct) 2 bags of snacks and 5 pieces of napkin (I kept these things for at that moment, even idiot can feel the unfriendliness of the man).

Maybe half an hour later, he passed me with a jar of coffee, asked me in a very loud voice “do you want MORE juice?” At that time, I had deleted the cup when the waitress collected the garbage and I answered “Oh, I have no cup for it now”. He did not pay any attention to what I said but continued with the following sentence word by word in a tone as if that I never understand one word of English “DO YOU NEED MORE JUICE OR DO NOT?” I answered “yes!” Then he continued to serve others. I did not get my juice, NEVER! He passed me several times after that, but he never served me and I did not even bother to remind him anymore, since I do not want to get more unhappy experience. People sat beside me looked at me with pity, I was embarrassed and angry.

And worse thing happed even after that. Before the landing, I went to the restroom at the rear of the plane. I stood in front of one door that I thought to be the restroom and tried to push it open. He shouted at me two feet away “what are you looking for? Restroom is there!” I did not answer since I did not want to have direct relationship with him again. Another reason is that I thought I would lose control of myself by shouting at him madly if I answered anything. At that time, I only want to get on land as soon as possible and get the manager of UA.

After I arrived, I talked with the men who was on the duty on the UA baggage claim office and told him my experience, he said it was really bad and told me that I should report it to the UA headquarters. He said "you must make sure that you do it since it was really bad."

我已經給聯合航空投訴了,現在還沒回音。但想起這件事,還覺得一口惡氣難平。大家幫我看看,我還可以怎麽辦。現在回想起來,真想衝他咆哮一番,其實幾次想來著,但覺得實在不值得跟這種人在公共場合直接衝突。

謝謝。_:'(

所有跟帖: 

如果你陳述的情況屬實,當然要維護自己的權益,問題是 -lyon- 給 lyon 發送悄悄話 lyon 的博客首頁 (20 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 20:55:06

什麽算是足夠的證據呢? -cutedogbaby- 給 cutedogbaby 發送悄悄話 (359 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 21:07:08

被弄髒的衣物有沒有保存等? -lyon- 給 lyon 發送悄悄話 lyon 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 21:17:16

別太上心了 -zxcvbnmmlp- 給 zxcvbnmmlp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 21:24:22

回複:我的聯合航空遭遇,請大家看看如何處理。 -zxcvbnmmlp- 給 zxcvbnmmlp 發送悄悄話 (887 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 21:01:30

回複:You should do it. A lot of time, they are actually back off r -lucky101- 給 lucky101 發送悄悄話 (64 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 21:23:04

回複:我的聯合航空遭遇,請大家看看如何處理。 -上海媽媽- 給 上海媽媽 發送悄悄話 (384 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 22:19:22

你能做的就是投訴,千萬不要在飛機上“衝他咆哮一番” -giant_hippo- 給 giant_hippo 發送悄悄話 (410 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 22:53:52

Off the record, black males are the worst in terms of woking eth -giant_hippo- 給 giant_hippo 發送悄悄話 (275 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 23:36:18

I mean working ethic. -giant_hippo- 給 giant_hippo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2007 postreply 23:36:49

回複:我的聯合航空遭遇,請大家看看如何處理。 -pinecone789- 給 pinecone789 發送悄悄話 pinecone789 的博客首頁 (114 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 06:34:06

wrong place to post, , anyway, sue the black man. -blackbird-md- 給 blackbird-md 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 07:58:59

回複:Here's what you need to do -6873- 給 6873 發送悄悄話 (892 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 09:01:29

Exactly what I want to say. -rerre- 給 rerre 發送悄悄話 rerre 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 10:39:13

File a compaint, you will at least get a free flight -rerre- 給 rerre 發送悄悄話 rerre 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 10:44:17

我覺得你做的很好. -珍珠泡泡- 給 珍珠泡泡 發送悄悄話 珍珠泡泡 的博客首頁 (164 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 10:45:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!