回複:PJang, please help me on two complicated questions

來源: pjiang 2007-09-11 10:57:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1193 bytes)
1. My parents' visa extension was rejected and their I-94 expired last month. I saw your post before that this shouldn't affect their next visa application. My question is how soon can I have them re-apply the B2 visa? Their visa expires 01/08, but I know this subjects to 229g and their visa voided when their extention failed. Should I wait for another whole year from today or I can have them try ZhongXin's no interview service before that?
- I would think they're fine as long as they leave within 30 days, as instructed in notice, regardless I-94 expiration. It's a different story if the notice was received prior to I-94 expiration, and was instructed to leave according to I-94.

2. More complicated question.
My hu*****an filed greencard application for me 5 years ago. He is permanent resident and we have waited this 5 years. we just filed I485 this month. Meantime, he got notice for Citizenship interview. My question is: Is my I-485 will be processed as slow as employment based application or as fast as citizen's spouse application?
No, your hu*****and needs to file a new I-130 to pull you from FB-2A to FB-1, after he has become a citizen.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks and more... -winter07- 給 winter07 發送悄悄話 (504 bytes) () 09/11/2007 postreply 11:21:08

回複:Thanks and more... -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (768 bytes) () 09/11/2007 postreply 11:36:44

Thanks agains. It's very helpful! -winter07- 給 winter07 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2007 postreply 12:09:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”