so you already schedule hearing ?

來源: bioinfo 2007-06-07 12:21:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1091 bytes)
回答: I'd send a QQH to BIOINFO to get a jump start.mission082007-06-07 10:54:51
Not very clear about your case.
I. assume that you already get the MTD from AUSA, right ?
2. the court alreay schedule the hearing before you response to MTD ?

Normally, you first will get MTD(it is very common those days), then you will have 14 (or 20 days, depend on local rule, ask Court clerk and AUSA) to response MTD, in the response, some (typically if represented by Lawyer) will ask for hearing ( I saw one case, the plaintiff lawyer just for hearing the MTD without response, and AUSA push to solve the case BEFORE Judge rule). then Judge will decide grant/deny MTD. If deny MTD, a hearing will be scheduled for your relief. So far, most of case solved BEFORE hearing happen.

If you have time and will to spend time to study your case, you can DIY. There are many templates available. Also because AUSA use same template, it is not that hard to prepare the response.

No matter what, be prepared, and you don't want to set any bad precedence (then ALL AUSA will cite your case in the future and will be notorious in the community)

good luck

所有跟帖: 

回複:so you already schedule hearing ? -cancer123- 給 cancer123 發送悄悄話 (1051 bytes) () 06/07/2007 postreply 14:21:53

回複:回複:so you already schedule hearing ? -mobiletv- 給 mobiletv 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 06/07/2007 postreply 21:15:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”