回複:此時該怎麽辦?WOM還是等待,或者還是繼續跟議員和第一夫人

來源: bioinfo 2007-06-04 16:07:49 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1563 bytes)
now 99% cases will get MTD starting recently, there are mixes ruling from judges.
first, search recent similar cases in your federal court, if the judge favor plaintiff, for instance (deny the MTD), then go for it, otherwise, you better just keep sending letter to first lady, senators.

I checked all recently records in 1st circuit (MA, maine, NH, RI), only a few records from maine, NH, all solved without MTD. one case in RI, granted MTD, and in the process of appeal.

IN MA, there are tons of cases(make sense considering thousands Chinese reside here and many work for high-tech). Most cases starting 2007 got MTD, and responding to MTD pending. One judge denied MTD on 6/1/2007, one ask Government for details of the application progress. I believed this is the first ruling regarding I485 MTD. Hope other judge will follow it.

All MTDs originated from same template, you can definitely DIY if you have time. Just do the research before you start. There are some tricks in the complaints
1. the ultimate adjustment of status decision is 'entirely discretionary' so the court lack jurisdiction. (in other word, you can NOT ask for approval notice in your complain.
2. There are mixed resulting regarding the 'USCIS has a non-discretionary duty to process the application", however, this is the only trick we can play in order to force them do something.
3. statute citation: all MTD focus on three statutes: 28 U.S.C §1361, U.S.C. §1331, 5 U.S.C. §551
4. avoiding facts with NOT related with your I485.

所有跟帖: 

must NC >2 yrs for WOM for 'unreasonable' delay -bioinfo- 給 bioinfo 發送悄悄話 bioinfo 的博客首頁 (125 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 16:17:03

must NC >2 yrs for WOM for 'unreasonable' delay -bioinfo- 給 bioinfo 發送悄悄話 bioinfo 的博客首頁 (125 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 16:17:28

請教BIOINFO -11GC- 給 11GC 發送悄悄話 (93 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 17:03:00

回複:請教BIOINFO -bioinfo- 給 bioinfo 發送悄悄話 bioinfo 的博客首頁 (332 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 17:29:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”