Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other experts: Help on NSC RF

來源: yumenya 2007-05-04 19:28:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2115 bytes)
Just got a NIW RFE from NSC after long waiting time. That is frastrate.

My situation:

10 papers all in English (8 are first author)(however not many citations)
1 professional association scholarship
1 university award
7 reference letter with 4 independt reference from government agency and university

I am required to
"evidences demonstrating that the national interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were required. You must demonstrate that it would be contrary to the national interest to potentially deprive the prospective empolyer of your services by making available to US workers the position you seek."

"establish you have a past record of specific prior achievement that justifies projections of future benefit to the national interest. You must establish your ability to serve the national interest to a substantially greater extent than majority of your colleagues. You must demonstrate to some degree your influence on your field of emplyment as a whole."

My questions:
1. Are those two paragraph talking the same creterion? Does the officer in second paragraph suggest how I should answer the request in the first paragraph?

2. What kind of documents would be more effective to use to asnwer this RFE? I've already provided four independent letters which are quite strong. Would more reference letters be good for this RFE? Can you suggest or share what you have used if you are also in this situation?

3. This is a general question. In answering RFE, which type of evidence is what the officer desire, the objective one like citation or the subjective one like reference letter?

4. The format of the cover letter answering RFE. Should I just answer the RFE question one by one in a format of a list, or should I still use the same format as the cover letter for initial petition? I am thinking of the first one as it is required to put the RFE letter on the top of my response materials. Can you share some of your insights?

Look forward to your reply and sincerly appreciate your suggestions.

所有跟帖: 

My suggestions. -pigpig- 給 pigpig 發送悄悄話 (1460 bytes) () 05/05/2007 postreply 12:44:28

Thank you, any other help on my NIW RFE? 回複:My suggestions. -yumenya- 給 yumenya 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2007 postreply 16:47:35

回複:Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other experts: Help on -fsa2000- 給 fsa2000 發送悄悄話 (1552 bytes) () 05/06/2007 postreply 17:53:50

回複:回複:Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other experts: He -yumenya- 給 yumenya 發送悄悄話 (440 bytes) () 05/07/2007 postreply 19:07:48

回複:回複:回複:Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other exper -radiology- 給 radiology 發送悄悄話 radiology 的博客首頁 (683 bytes) () 05/10/2007 postreply 20:08:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”