My suggestions.

來源: pigpig 2007-05-05 12:44:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1460 bytes)
1. Are those two paragraph talking the same creterion? Does the officer in second paragraph suggest how I should answer the request in the first paragraph?
Yes. Follow their instructions.

2. What kind of documents would be more effective to use to asnwer this RFE? I've already provided four independent letters which are quite strong. Would more reference letters be good for this RFE? Can you suggest or share what you have used if you are also in this situation?
In fact, you conditions sound not strong enough but OK with NIW. The problem must be your cover letter. How to finish a professional is very citical. You should let USCIS know that you are that important to US national interest then you will be waived. Without saying or emphasing this, you will rejected.

3. This is a general question. In answering RFE, which type of evidence is what the officer desire, the objective one like citation or the subjective one like reference letter?
Again, ajust your dictation, polish what you have now.

4. The format of the cover letter answering RFE. Should I just answer the RFE question one by one in a format of a list, or should I still use the same format as the cover letter for initial petition? I am thinking of the first one as it is required to put the RFE letter on the top of my response materials. Can you share some of your insights?
You should get some supports of lawyers for you look like a green hand.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you, any other help on my NIW RFE? 回複:My suggestions. -yumenya- 給 yumenya 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2007 postreply 16:47:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”