回複:REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

回答: 回複:Emergency AP - 懇請好心人幫助lovewind2006-05-18 12:20:41

mine took 3 weeks to get approved. I send out application via Fedex overnight. You can use overnight service from USPS if you don't have their street number.

But I think that you can try to call USCIS and get a fax number for situation like that. I heard from someone that you can fax all of your materials to that number and your AP will be expedited. He got his within 1 week.

So if I were you, I would do both. Anyway, it is only extra $170. If money can bring us some peaceful mind, let money do the job.

I think that I have explained the required materials for emergency AP in my previous post. But if you are not clear about something or have difficulty finding them, just let me know. I know it is hard time for you and I am glad to help you as much as I could.
Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE -xiaodaitu- 給 xiaodaitu 發送悄悄話 (303 bytes) () 05/18/2006 postreply 13:08:25

回複:回複:回複:REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (290 bytes) () 05/18/2006 postreply 13:13:53

greatly appreciate -xiaodaitu- 給 xiaodaitu 發送悄悄話 (36 bytes) () 05/18/2006 postreply 13:19:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!