you didn't read my previous post. Submitting the letter

you didn't read my previous post. Submitting the letter together with another letter from the university officials explaining the issue of the termed employment is far more reasonable than avoiding it, then the officer will think you are hiding the offer letter which states the termed offer. This is from my friend's own experience. She got a position in my university as a research-track professor. She then took my attorney for her GC case. When cases (research professors) from our university were denied by NSC one by one, we worked together with our attorney, the department head, and the dean's office to develop such a strategy, which was originally my suggestion. We have the same feeling that simply not submitting the letter will actually arouse suspicision for NSC officers and end up a cruel denial or a RFE, since they have seen so many research faculty cases, so they are not ignorant about this kind of position.

Well, as for this friend, the fg67, since his case already was denied and the appeal seems hopeless (based on Xiaobaitu and others), I'd suggest he go for NIW, since the PD soon will be the same as the EB1, no need to be tortured by the officers when you still pursue EB1 after being denied once.

所有跟帖: 

oh BTW: my friend got approved in 2 months after submission, no -LinShiDe- 給 LinShiDe 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/14/2006 postreply 07:56:44

no RFE. -LinShiDe- 給 LinShiDe 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/14/2006 postreply 07:57:20

回複:you didn't read my previous post. Submitting the letter -sdfsdfsdff- 給 sdfsdfsdff 發送悄悄話 (539 bytes) () 04/14/2006 postreply 10:08:51

Of course I can only suggest based on my own and my friends' -LinShiDe- 給 LinShiDe 發送悄悄話 (211 bytes) () 04/14/2006 postreply 13:51:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!