回複:Help: NIW RFE TSC

I am sorry to hear your bad news. It must be really tough for you. But there is big chance that you will get your case approved. I know a lot of cases which received RFE and got approved. I don't claim that I know a lot of cases but all of cases which received RFE from TSC got approved eventually. Just don't give up and try your best.

Here is my opinion regarding your RFE.
For the independent letters,all of these requirement (except the last one) seem very reasonable to me. Actually it should be the standard for recommendation letters when you write it. It might be when you wrote the letters, the content has been too general, i.e. you don't have any evidence to back up your claim. Now you just need to write good recommendation letters and get some big guys sign that. Remember, be specific in your new letters. For example, when you write that your work is important to the referee's research, try to elaborate on that instead of just claiming that.
For the last requirement, I don't know how to address that. As I remeber, a guy with ID: fsa2000 in this forum mentioned that it is very important for NIW, especially in NSC. You might want to send QQH to him and ask about that.

For the citation, I am wondering when your publication is. If it is new, you can explain that due to the lengthy publication cycle, it is not surprising that no citation for the article. Then you can demonstrate the influence of your work by listing some e-mail from other institutes asking about your research work (you have to ask your friend to send these e-mail to you), by giving a list of people who are interested in your work (anyone you know or your friend knows) and mentioning that in the rec. letters. My understanding is that, as long as you demonstrate your influence in the field, citation is not of essential. Influence is the thing that INS is looking at, not citation. Citation is just one proof for your influence.

For the choice of gettting a lawyer or DIY, it really depends on how much you know RFE in NIW. If you are really confident, surely you can do that yourself. Otherwise, if you are not, get a lawyer ASAP. But be sure to get a good one. As long as you get that approved, several thousands dollars are worth that. The only thing that I can tell you for sure is that I would get a lawyer if I were you.

Just my opinion. Hope that help. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Help: NIW RFE TSC -fsa2000- 給 fsa2000 發送悄悄話 (409 bytes) () 01/05/2006 postreply 19:39:57

I got similar thing from VSC -meiqian- 給 meiqian 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/05/2006 postreply 20:34:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!