my comments 回複:my 2 cents

來源: fsa2000 2005-11-25 10:00:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3780 bytes)
回答: My RFE letter (I140-NIW-TSC)echoman2005-11-24 20:37:36
Q: Submit further evidence to persuasively establish that the national interest would be adversely affected if an employer were required to obtain labor certification from ....

A: You can demonstrate the point by saying:
1. present and future project need you to collaborate extensively with someone outside your research institute. Therefore, LC, which require one fixed employer, can't be applied to you.
2. You need to get GC quickk due to the necessarity of traveling abroad.
3. It is impossible to quantify your research work due to the uniqueness of your research ability.
4. You can't work for some very important project due to the restriction of employment which require GC.

I do not think these are the best points to argue, especially 1 and 3=2. There are some other better arguments.

Q: Submit further documentation that shows the beneficiary's skills as being unique and innovative and of genuine service to the national interest of the United State. Does the beneficiary possess any special skills, .....
A: You need to establish this point with strong independent recommendation letters, saying you are well beyond anyone else in the field and without you, there is going to be a big vacuum in this field, etc.

Independent letters + objective evidence (expecially specific numbers)

Q: In support of meeting the third prong you have submitted numerous reference letters. In the reference letter ... " ..." however, this letter has failed to show how your research as already been used in academic and commercial...

A: Get some professor (independent) saying that your reseach finding could be applied to their present research work. Be spcific.
Get letters from industry saying that your finding has high indurstrial potential, or is being applied to industry.

The officer does not like the words such as "could" or "may". You need to emphzsize that you "have already" influenced others and impacted the research field.

Q: All of the above letters are from the petitioner's immediate circle of colleagues, mentors, and collaborates. ....
It would be expected that an individual that has influenced the field would have extensive citation record. .... please submit evidence of the extensive citation....

A: Explain due to the time of your publication, it is hard to get extensive citation. However, due to the importance of your work, you get e-mail request directly from someone who never know you (fake some) and provide a list of people who are interested in your research work.

Q: Please submit evidence from independent researchers stating to the beneificiary contributions and the impact on the field.....

A: again, more independent recommendation letters. 5 should be enough.

3-5 well-written independent letters

That is all I can think about. You don't have too many things to do. Get 4-5 independent letters from academic, industry and international community. Also get a new strong letter from your boss to answer the questions in ITD.

I feel that your ITD is not too harsh. It is more like RFE. You have good chance of winning your case. However, I strongly suggest you getting a good lawyer ASAP. You really need a good coverletter.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

Agree with you! -152135- 給 152135 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2005 postreply 10:14:53

some explaination -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (5533 bytes) () 11/25/2005 postreply 19:49:24

You have gave me a big help!回複:some explaination -echoman- 給 echoman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2005 postreply 20:08:09

you are surely welcome! I am glad to help -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (361 bytes) () 11/25/2005 postreply 20:39:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”