You do NOT have ALL the valid document to return

來源: 6773 2005-11-20 19:10:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1230 bytes)
回答: You may have more troubles than you realized67732005-11-20 09:26:31
Got it?
You need to have visa on your passport to come back no matter what, only I-94 is not enough. Others may have only I-94 or even driver's license that came back succesfully. But they still break the law, just didn't get caught.

This sounds harsh to you. How long you have legally stayed in California is beyond the point. Also, anyone who claim that he/she can guanrantee you a visa is taking advantage of you. Do not waste your money on such promise if any. You should be aware of that. You may need a good lawyer's opion on if you can get around the 180 day/3 year ban based on the fact that the 2nd time, the bordre officer let you in for deferred inspection? and they didn't schedule the hearing sooner? so can the illegal stay's clock start at the judgement's day? If you can clear this step, then you have a chance to argement before the visa officer. Otherwise, visa officer wouldn't be able to help you even they want to. When you are before the visa officer, you better start by saying I made a mistake because of my ignorance of the law, rather arguing you had all the documents, and the border officer was wrong by not letting you in.

You need to be releastic by planning the alternative.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”